Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12 week scan!!!

I got my date through for my scan 26th April!! That's still ages away

I don't know my due date due to not having a period since implant removed but if you take it from the removal I could be 14 weeks by then

I am seeing midwife on Thursday so going to see what she can do if it can be brought forward

Replies

• Options
    yay for a date at least you know the latest it'll be.
  • Options
    yay - exciting!!

I dont think mine will be til 1st week in may due to all the easter bank hols (boo) though haven't heard yet.
  • Options
    that's great, at least you have a date to look forward to image
  • Options
    Awesome news image

I was a bit cheeky, 1st scan date was 28th so I called the number at the bottom of the letter and said me and hubby were planning on going away for 2 weeks over Easter, and was there any way we could have the scan the week before... Luckily, for us at least, someone had just cancelled at a nearby hospital and we've gotten in a week earlier, 20th April!

I'm so happy, just hoping that the other lady cancelled the 20th because she'd rearranged rather than for any bad reason.

Still seems like a long way off though! Especially at the moment, being laid up in bed with the crappiest cold that just will not shift...

xxx