Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else an emotional wreck???

I seem to have a vague memory of me being the same last time but I'm blubbing at adverts, my soaps and even the gardening section on this morning!! I feel overwhelmingly emotional and it's making me feel a bit down, probably because I'm crying all the time! Am I alone??? xxx

Replies

• Options
    No you're not alone, I've turned into a weepy wuss! I cry and get emotional at silly little things, hope it passes soon the OH thinks I'm cracking up! :lol:
  • Options
    I'm the same, I'm crying at nothing and getting annoyed over silly thigs
  • Options
    I'm crying more at songs at the moment. Made the istake of watching comic relief and cried my eyes out at Adele singing wile playing the video in the back ground. Luckily Hubby hasn't witnessed this yet! :lol:
  • Options
    I just cried in boots on hubbies shoulder because I felt sick!!! xxx
  • Options
    I had a bit of a weepy day yesterday and was crying because I feel so rubbish!
  • Options
    Having a better day today!! I'm up and down like a yo yo!! My little girl went in her own room last night too awww!!!!
  • Options
    I'm up and down really. But when I'm weepy, I GO FOR IT. This is Oscar-winning stuff, people!

:lol:

xxx
  • Options
    I feel really down today and don't really know why! Im not crying but just feel sad for no reason!
  • Options
    I'm the same...just not thinking logically and getting upset over stupid things really. Oh the joys ...
  • Options
    I felt really sad on Monday and Tuesday, absolutely no reason but so sad!!! A breastfeeding counsellor called me to ask for some feedback and I had to give up BFing after needing an operation on my breast and when I got off the phone I just cried and cried but it was 7 months ago that it all happened, so silly really but I guess being pregnant again and thinking about what choices I will make this time round brought it all back!!! This unfortunately started a chain reaction and hubby got the brunt of it and he could do no right...until he bought me chicken nuggets!! xxxx

Indeed the joys, constant hangover feeling, bloating, hormones...why don't I remember this from last time. I seem to only have the very rose tinted view of me blooming and everyone being lovely and giving up seats for me!!! xxx