Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

soooo ill

im still so ill cant stop being sickimage tried all the useual stuff and nothings helping image

Replies

• Options
    I'm the same with feeling sick. Have you been to the doctors for some tablets?
  • Options
    Make sure you go to the doctors hun. They put me on anti-sickness meds. They make you feel pretty dizzy and froopy but at least you won't feel nauseous.

xxx
  • Options
    hope todays a bit better for you xx
  • Options
    Hope you start feeling ok soon. I'd definetely go to the doctors, and try out the sicness bands. Anything is worth a try. Hope it eases soon hun. When it all starts getting on top of you, just think about how much it's worth it.

Ellie

xxx
  • Options
    poor you...its awful isn't it.

I was the same though its much better now but doc gave me some tablets which helped. Get yourself down there if it keeps up - in my last pregnancy i was admitted due to hypermesis which was horrendous, so make sure you keep yourself hydrated.
  • Options
    how're you feeling?
  • Options
    im not to bad today just feeling sick but not actually been sick today thank god. i had my second scan today which was nice baby as grown 14mm to 17 mm so all is goos there. the midwife said thats what she likes to hear all the sickness sadest lol.
  • Options
    ooh good news on the scan.

glad you're feeling better today