Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My baby boy has been poorly ;-(

Poor Blake had to be rushed into hospital over the weekend with an extremely high temp and breathing difficulties. It was terrifying!! My poor baby was so poorly, and it felt so horrible not being able to make it better for him. At one point, they suspected meningitus, as he had a rash that wouldnt dissapear with pressure. Turns out he has a very bad viral incetion which has attacked his chest. They kept him overnight and he is so much better now. image

I honestly thought that I was going to loose him, it was the worst 48 hours of my life.

To look at him now though, you wouldnt think he has been so ill. He is currently trashing my living room and pinching Mummy's toast, lol.

Hope all you ladies are well. Ive got my booking in appointment on the 19th, looking forward to that. I cant wait for my 12 week scan. Taking Blake with us to show him his new Baby brother or sister image

Replies

• Options
    glad he's better now, must have been very scarey for you though.
  • Options
    How scary for you and poor little Blake. Glad he's on the mend, it's amazing how quickly they recover from things. Yay for the booking in appointment! X
  • Options
    Aw bless you poor little blake. I'm glad he's starting to feel better now. I bet it was one of the most scariest experiences you've ever had. It's awful when they are so ill and you just can't do anything to make them better.

And good news on the booking in appointment, it's the day after mine image x

Ellie xx