Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Eating loads!

Today so far I have had half a ham stottie, a pecan pastry, a shepherd pie some more stottie with butter and just about to get a fruit corner. Gonna be huge at this rate. What have you ladies eaten today? Am I just greedy or what? image

Replies

• Options
    Aw I wish I could eat loads, I'm so jealous. My appetite has virtually disappeared!! image And I'm a HUGE lover of food. I love nothing better than a pig out :lol:

Enjoy it hun, you've the perfect excuse image

Ellie xx
  • Options
    today I've eaten - a bowl of special k, a bag of grapes, a graze box (with cheddar, red onion and chutney focaccia, sticky choccy pudding (raisins and milk choc drops) almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts and pumpkin seeds) and an apple.

That doesn't sound like much compared to other days recently, but if I've eaten anything else it didn't have any packaging.

I'm not really feeling hungry as such, but if I don't eat for a while i feel sick. I can't finish a full portion of food of an evening either. I keep feeling really sorry for hubs when he's coked for me and I can't finish it.
  • Options
    oo don't get me started on cheese cornetto. After someone mentioning cheese on crackers when I was chatting to them on friday I've been eating them all weekend.
  • Options
    it was me with the cheese and crackers! mmmm love them!

im trying to be good today as all i hav done is EAT!

my sis inlaw asked if i had my dates right as my belly is really sticking out! i look so fat my face has puffed out too!

xx
  • Options
    I ate a whole pack of mini babybels this morning for breakfast
  • Options
    Me! I can't stop eating. I had a bowl of frosted shreddies for breakfast followed by two country slice cakes then had to nip into town to sort out some banking and buy maternity clothes (which by the way are the comfiest things in the world!!!) So while I was there thought it would be a good idea to have a burger king at 11.30. Came home and had an ice lollie and two vienese whirls with a cup of tea and tonight I've got spag bol for dinner. I''m such a fatty!!! But I need to eat all the time to stave off the sickness. I'm getting through a family bag of fruit pastels a day as well!
  • Options
    mmmm cheese lol I am making cornbeef and potato soup now and have choc cake for afters image love pregnancy. :lol:
  • Options
    Hope your appetite comes back soon Ellie.

Mmm on the sticky choc pudding Clalee never a better excuse for chocolate got one born every minute tonight too image.

I know what you mean about showing jen jen my husband has said something similar, When is your 3 month scan? have you got the date yet?

I know what you mean about eating to stop the sickness pudding or at least the nauseous feeling in my case unlucky for me work have just set up a new rule in the last few month that you cant eat at your desk image lucky I am part-time.

Jen. x
  • Options
    yeah my 12 week scan is 12th may so its ages away. im having an early scan at 8weeks as i had mmc in feb so they are going to check baby is growing and not just sac.

i got a bump last time so its probs mostly from then. just scared i get as big and its all for nothing..

SHUT UP JEN! PMA! im trying lol!

xx
  • Options
    I'm eating lots to today i've had cereals and fruit toffee muffin with a decaf latte strawberry ice cream and cream thingy from costa coffee was lovely a sausage roll and a chicken wrap so not healthy at all!!!! i look about 4 months pg x
  • Options
    Im so jealous that you are able to eat! I'm a big eater normally and this is just horrible, I can't wait to get to the phase of eating anything in sight - I will be unstoppable!!

• Options
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you jen jen image Sending you lots of PMA. Saw today on the forum people are getting 3 month scan date before the Booking in appointments. Hope I am that lucky. How long did it take to get your scan date jen jen? Went to pregnancy information session Wednesday gone. I am 6 weeks today. Just want to see the little heartbeat then I can relax about telling friends.
  • Options
    Oh I'm currently eating for England!!

Today I've had a bowl of cereal, a Tracker bar, three mini creme eggs, a cheese n pickle baguette, a bag of Large Buttons, and a major plate of curry, rice, naan and bhaajis!! WHOOPS!

xxx
  • Options
    I have pig out days and then others when i don't fancy eaten much! little and often is wot i aim for but sometimes it more and often! I'm another cheese lady! dairylea butties, babybels an just cheese!! also wanting more fruit which i suppose is good! xx image