Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HI everyone....

hows are you all?

I've been on holiday for a week and didn't have internet access (boo) so going to spend some time catching up on all the posts!

Hope you're all enjoying the bank holidays and lovely weather.

Lisa.

Replies

• Options
    OOh silly me. I forgot to say I have my 12 week scan on Tuesday at 9.10am! Whoop!!
  • Options
    Hi and welcome back mrsnaps image Hope you had a fantastic time!!

Yay for the scan on tuesday. Not long at all now. I had mine on Thursday. It was fantastic. I still need to post pictures though :/ It was such a lovely moment and my dates were spot on which I was surprised about. 11.11.11 for me image

Have fun catching up

Ellie xx
  • Options
    Yay for your scan date image bet u can't wait xx
  • Options
    HI thanks for the replies.

Yeah we're really excited about the scan - though slightly anxious too, as I guess you aways are.

I'm seeing the consultant afterwards to discuss if/when they're putting a stitch in my cervix (they did with my last pregnancy so pretty sure they are this time) and will be asking about an elective section - though they'll say its too early for this.

Had a lovely holiday, though with a 20 month old there wasn't much relaxing going on!! But he's lots of fun so thats fine by me.

I've been thinking about holidays for next year already and what it will be like going away with a nearly 3 year old and 6 month old in the summer?? Hubby isn't keen at all but I need something to look forward to each year - though it may be slightly different to our usual holidays! WHat do you think - is it doable?
  • Options
    Hi hope the scan and consultant appointment goes well today.

Glad you had a good holiday, I've just got back from spending Easter with my family and getting to tell them I'm pregnant it went amzingly well and they're all ecstatic.

I've not got as far as thinking about holidays next year we were trying to work out what we'll do for Christmas though, I'm not sure I fancy driving 400miles to see our families with a month old baby, but if we don't I won't see my family at all.