Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My Scan today!

Pointless post but it's my scan today! It's at 1.05pm an then we're going to see the nan's and MIL to tell them. Nervous and excited!

Replies

• Options
    Awww big day!!!! Hope it's lovely for you!!! Come back with pics!!! xxx
  • Options
    Pudding, hope you have a fantastic experience!!! I know I've already told you on facebook but I will be thinking of you all day!

Ellie xxx
  • Options
    ooh good luck and enjoy image
  • Options
    ahh exciting! Yes, definitely post a pic when you get back! Enjoy it, it just goes far too quickly - I wish I could do it all over again, got another 6 1/2 weeks to wait for the next one (not that I'm counting or anything...).
  • Options
    7+3 until mine!! Exciting times image xxx
  • Options
    hope all goes well, I know how you feel but I have 6 days left till mine (and 7+3 till the next one if I've worked it out correctly)
  • Options
    Sorry for the delayed update, had to do the whole rounds of telling the family after so was knackered by the time I got home. the scan all went well. Baby wouldn't move into a position for her to measure everything so I had to do a wiggle and a few hard coughs!! Lazy thing! I'm now measuring 13+3 so need to change my ticker! My new Due date is 9th November. Can't put a pic of the scan on at the mo becasue I can't find the lead for my camera. Scan pics cost ??4 each!!