Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

15 weeks

Hello ladies

I was just wondering I am 15 weeks with my 2nd and I am still getting cramps etc is this normal with your second? I am also still feeling a little sick sone of the days but that has improved

Maybe I am just being a worry wart!!!

Replies

• Options
    I think its normal. I haven't had as many cramps as last time, but I think that's because my insides are all still stretched from my first cause I have such a small gap between them haha. I also still feel sick (or icky as I call it) and some days I throw up, but others I don't. I'm really looking forward to just feeling 'normal' soon and hopefully blooming!
  • Options
    I would think so, there is a lot to be streched and a lot to be poked around....I certainly know about them!!
  • Options
    i'm 14 and a half weeks now and i've had both stretching pains and the odd period type pain throughout .. it did stop around 12 weeks or so but these last few weeks i've definately had a "heavier" uterus.. my nausea has also got worse over time!

it does set you thinking though doesn't it.. ?