Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cant wait to meet my baby <3

Hi ladies,how are you all? As the title says and im sure like all of you,i cant wait to meet my baby!Roll on november although i do enjoy being pregnant and am going to make the most of it as i have a feeling this time its going to go quicker maybe because its my 2nd pregnancy,any 2+ timers agree? I cant wait untill i can feel baby,i remember from first time round with dd1 and its so amazing when they start to move about.Ooo im excited image just wanted to post! xx

Replies

• Options
    Hey, I'm not too bad, just looking after my poorly little boy. I was just thinking about this not long ago, that it will be my midwife appointment soon and then after that only 18 days til my scan. My little boys birthday is 2 days before the scan as well so that will keep us busy. I just suddenly panicked about the fact that it's going to go so quickly, and by Christmas I will be a mum to two!

I definitely can't wait to feel proper movement too and really start to enjoy being pregnant. Still not blooming at all, I just want my energy back!
  • Options
    Yeah I definitely think pregnancies after the first fly by as you've got alot to keep you occupied!

We've got dd2's birthday party next week, then her actual birthday, then hubby's 30th, then off to see Take That, then dd1 is away on school camp, then its July which is my birthday, dd3's birthday, and start of school hols, then Aug its ds1's birthday, our family holiday, and getting all the shopping organised as dd1 starts secondary school in sept and ds starts primary school, then sept we're travelling away for a wedding, and then it'll only be a few short weeks left til the babies arrive! I'm due on 18th Nov but seeing as they're twins I should imagine they'll be here by end of Oct/beginning of Nov...... wow when I look at it all like that, the time is just going to fly by!! xx
  • Options
    Aww mummyb sorry to hear you have a poorly boy,hope he gets better soon theres nothing worse than when you're lo is ill. I must say i have some of my energy back now which is nice,i dont have this pregnancy bloom though infact the oposite my skin is horrible at the moment i've come out in loads of spots,er not a good look! And iv got the joy of heartburn now which seems to be alot worse at night when i go to bed! Cazzywoo you have got alot going on,im sure you're pregnancy will fly by with so much to keep you busy! I have alot going on from july up till around sept and so far its gne pretty quick as im only 14wks now but found out early. I felt little flutters for the first time around 14-16 wks with dd1 but havent felt anything yet this time.Cant wait till i do image xx