Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Stressed at Work

I'm so p*ssed off lately. Since becoming pregnant my work load has increased because my boss got a promotion. I'm fine with that, but what's really getting to me is people not doing what they're suposed to be doing and I end up chasing them becuase it causes me more work!! I just had a massive argument with a guy on my team because he basically said that other people can wait and work late becuase he has other more important things to do!! Honestly I'm so bloody mad! The other people that have to work late will be me! I had to walk out of the office because I thought I was going to cry with anger and frustration. I know I'm not suposed to get stressed because it's not good for the baby, while walking outside I could feel my head thumping. I could honestly scream.

Sorry for the huge rant but just needed to get that off my chest! :x

Replies

• Options
    image Sorry to hear work is stressing you out hun. I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but you might do well to take a leaf out of that guy's book. If work doesn't get done during your working hours, it simply doesn't get done. You're pregnant and can only do what you can.

I effectively had to tell my boss to bugger off when she said I didn't appear busy because other people were working until 10pm. I couldn't give a shit what other people are doing - I do what I need to each day then get out of there...

Honestly, just focus on what's to come with your little baby and how amazing it's going to be for you. Work really doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things xxxx