Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Spicy Food

Does anyone else get a massive reaction from baby when eating spicy food? I love spicy food but have found I've had to cool it down a bit since being pregnant. For lunch I had spciy chicken and rice from Wasabi and Baby is now doing something resembling the can-can!

Replies

• Options
    hmm maybe I should make a curry for tea, hubby does want to feel bubs moving. (currenlty bubs stops when he comes near)

Seriously though I've not tried it it was one of the things that really made me feel ill in the early days and I've not yet dared try spicy food again.
  • Options
    Hubby had same affect on baby this end as well. It was only when I first woke u and baby was having a good kick and stretch he felt it but this afternoon would have been the same. Have a try of the spicy food image
  • Options
    what's the betting my last post will reappear if I repeat it, but just in case it doesn't I said ..

glad its not just us, I'll have to make a curry tomorrow night once we've done some shopping.
  • Options
    I'm a huge eater of spicy food anyways so baby must already be immune! :lol: She just loves food full stop xxx