Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

14 weeks tomorrow......

......until I go on annual leave followed by materity leave!! Doesn't seem that far away when you think about it. Only four paydays left. I better start getting organised and buying things! :lol:

Replies

• Options
    I either have two weeks till my contract ends or if HR get their finger out and actually send me a contract, maternity leave in 16 weeks-ish.

Well I'm hoping to put 38 weeks on the form and have the flexibility to move it forward a week or two if I'm struggling though as I don't have a contract yet I can't discuss it with them.

The small number of pay days left is getting quite scary, we better start getting organised.
  • Options
    ack!! 11 weeks until 2 weeks of AL and then mat leave kicks in. EXCITING! I have a week of holiday in August and another in early Sept before all this too. Hope it flies by!
  • Options
    I've got 7 days annual leave to take between now and then. I'm so excited there's another count down going on! image
  • Options
    Woooooooooooo! 5 weeks to go for me!!!! xxxx
  • Options
    I have 11 weeks....but 2 of which I will be on holiday.....so 9 really image