Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Thinking nursery....

Hi ladies hope you're all well image was out and about today and saw a few lovely things i was tempted to buy for my lil mans nursery however i didnt!Has got me thinking though that id like to start planning how im going to decorate the nursery,then can buy wardrobes etc and start to store his clothes etc that im sure are going to start piling up. Any of you thought of this? Im starting to get a lil nervous at how close we are eek! I've got 18wks left and the fact i could be having him early could mean i have 16 which just doesnt seem long atall,i havent bought anything yet although i already have things such as crib,steriliser,bath,swinging chair,baby gym etc from dd.Still have alot to buy too. xx

Replies

• Options
    We still don't know where we'll be living in November so we're putting that off. I've persuaded hubs to come shopping once we're back on holiday in September to sort things like that out. We have to find some space from somewhere for drawers etc if we're not moving and if we sell our flat who knows what we'll want/need. We have got a moses basket, pram and car seat from my sister. She's also given us her cot, but that's still at my parents house hoping it can come up once we know where we're living and/or have more space.

Ah its all fun and games.
  • Options
    I have just started thinking nursery and have this morning bought the ginger bread boarder from mamas and papas so thats what I am basing ours round x
  • Options
    We will start doing nursery in about 4 weeks.......I cannot wait!!!
  • Options
    I need pictures of all these nurseries when they're complete please. We won't be doing a nursery until after we move, which I think will be after baby is here! image

Ellie xx