Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Maternity leave

I start my maternity leave soon my last day is Friday I am off for 10 months, everything seems to be getting very scary now image due the 25th November. When are you ladies off on maternity?

Replies

• Options
    I've been on maternity since September image x
  • Options
    My last day at work is Friday 21st October and I'm due 9th November. It's a good last day for me, I work for an indian company and we are having a small Diwali celebration on Friday 21st. Returning back beginning of June next year. Cannot wait to turn my alarm off permenantly!! :lol:
  • Options
    Lucky you red-head. Tell me about it pudding, not long to go now image
  • Options
    I've still got three weeks to go. I'm working till the end of the month due on the 14th Nov, so I should have 2 weeks. I can't wait now just getting out of beds a chore right now. I'm on a fixed term contract that expires while I'm on leave so I won't actually have a job to go back to. We'll see how being a stay at home mum goes, but I've got a few people offering to give me a little work so I can get on publications if I want to go back. Having not published any research for a year or more will make it a nightmare trying to get someone to employ me. One of them's my husband I already discus his work with him from time to time and lend him a hand with the implementation of some stuff, so it might be fun to see if we can write a joint publication, that or we'll annoy the hell out of each other.