Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A bit of light entertainment (a new symptom)

Well ladies, I thought I would lighten the mood a little bit.

The last few days I have been experiencing a new symptom courtesy of my little bean .... the most unbelievable flatulence .... ever :lol:

Who knew pregnancy could be soooo glamorous image

I know one thing, if this symptom doesn't subside soon my poor suffering hubby will be putting me out on the street ha ha.

Hope you are all well ladies.

Mrs E

8 + 5

XxX

Replies

• Options
    Ha ha this made me laugh. Pregnancy is definately oh so glamorous lol x x x
  • Options
    oh yes lol, and it gets much more 'interesting' as it goes along... wait until you're in labourimage then you won't believe the stuff that happens lol stuff NO ONE tells you lol xxx
  • Options
    Heehee! I was very gassy but coming up not down! It seems to have subsided now though thankfully image 8 + 3 x
  • Options
    Ha! This made me laugh!! A couple of weeks ago I was exactly the same, hubby was getting very put off as it was all 'coming out' at night when I was trying to sleep, both ends though. Seems to have passed now though, but my digestive system seems to have given up (sorry if TMI) and I feel like a whale! Bring on the prune juice :lol:

x x
  • Options

Ha ha, glad it isn't just me.

Luckily seems to have calmed down a little bit image much to hubby's relief.  

Oh Issybell that definitely sounds like something I can wait for hee hee.

Xxx