Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can I Join you now?

I know I am a bit of a late comer to the forum, but unfortuntately with good reason, so please can I join you?

My name is Susan and i am 40 and expecting my 2nd (due around 25th Nov). I have a 3 year old, but this is my 6th pregnancy, as unfortunately I have had 4 miscarriages 3 of which have been in the last 18 months). I was referred to St Marys's recurrent miscarriage clinic in London, and they identified I had a septate uterus (its like a curtain down the middle of the uterus and for which I had an operation to remove in Dec 2011), and I am also on 150mg of aspirin a day.  I have had 3 scans to date by St Mary's and baby is now measuring 11+1. So I feel now it is time to progress onto this forum.

please let me know a bit about yourself as we will be chatting over the next 6/7 months.

Susan

Replies

• Options

Hi Susan.  Congrats on your pregnancy.  The forum is a bit quiet at the mo.  There is a facebook group which alot of people are on. 

Im 31, currently 12+3, due 12th Nov.   This is my second pregnancy, but 1st baby.  Had a early miscarriage last Aug at 6 weeks.  Been TTC for about 2 years.  We did ivf lite, which worked first time (like normal ivf, but a lot less drugs invloved).  Had a big bleed at 8 weeks this pregnancy, but had a scan and all was ok. 

Finding it quite hard to relax and enjoy the pregnancy, but think when I get a few more weeks further on it will be easier.

• Options
    Hi and welcome! The forum is a bit quiet but as i am not on fb i am trying to liven the place up a bit! image I am 30 and expecting number 3. I have 2 boys who are 4half and 2half. Been exhausted and feeling sick so far this pg. It is slowly going off. Hope your pg stays positive. Look out i Will be getting thread happy again later lolimage Xxx
  • Options
    Hi s-evans lovely to have you here and so pleased your pregnancy is going well it sounds like you've had a hard few years. I'm 11+4, due 18th nov. We have a little girl who's 2. for my Scan next Friday and I can't wait image)) Looking forward to speaking more x x x
  • Options

Hi Susan and welcome. I'm so pleased your pregnancy is going well. I'm 14+1 now and due 31st October. This is my second pregnancy and I have a 19 month old little boy

• Options

Hi Susan, congratulations on your pregnancy, wishing you a happy and healthy time of it for the next 6 months or so.  I'm not on FB either and really enjoy these forums, dont get on as much as I like due to work and a very active toddler but Nimmy is doing a great job with all the posts!!  Anyways, I have a little girl jennifer who is nearly 19 months old and I am 13 +5 with my second, although this is my 3rd pregnancy as I had a mc in December.  I had my dating scan last Friday which put me 3 days ahead of where I thought I was so my new due date is 05/11/12 - bonfire night lol!    Looking forward to getting to know you.

x

• Options
    Hi Susan, lovely to have you join us. Nice to welcome a familiar face. We have had a struggle to get here, but here we are! I am delighted to have another 40s lady....I'm still a little older but i now don't feel a million miles away from everyone. I'm 14+3 and so far so good. When is your next scan? X
  • Options

Hi and welcome image Nice to see some more people in here!

I'm 31 and 12 weeks today with my first pregnancy, got my scan next week and just wish it was here so I know everything is ok but I WILL TRY to be patient image Look forward to chatting xx

• Options

Hello and welcome! Glad to hear things are going well, look forward to getting to know you! image xx