Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

how did you spend your Saturday?

I was up at 6am and at work from 7-1. I then went to my in laws where the boys were for a bacon butty. Hubby plays cricket so had left boys at his parents earlier. At 3pm we went home and i did boring job of hanging wet washing yp lol! At 4pm we went to watch hubby play cricket and the boys burnt some energy off. 5.30 we went home for tea and my sainsbury shopping was delivered. I put boys to bed at 7,30 and then watched downton abbey with some naughty food. Hubby came in with a pizza about 9pm, we watched tv for a bit but i was in bed asleep by 9.45 lol. Exciting day ha ha ha.image Xxx

Replies

• Options

Sounds cracking to me chick image).

I woke up at 6:30 for about my 3rd late night / early morning pee, then just laid there till getting up time.

We then helped my brother and his girlfriend move the last of their stuff into their new flat, then had some lunch with them at the ace cafe in london, was lovely to catch up with them and see their new abode. 

Hubby then met his mates to watch the FA cup final followed by a boys night out while I sat in bored rigid but with no inclination to do anything ha ha - that is except a late night snack at about 3am because I was sooooo hungry.

Today will be better though as off to a local car show, then to see Avengers 3D and then for dinner with hubby so a real date day. 

What are you up to today?

X

• Options
    Boys went with daddy to watch peppa pigs treasure hunt at local theatre. I stayed at home and did bit of housework and more downton abbey. (can you tell i had the dvd for my birthday lol) we then had lunch together. Hubby has gone to watch his cricket team with Ds2 while Ds1 is meaning at me he is bored lol. Gonna Head to garden centre i think. If i can drag Ds1 out. So much Easier when they are little and don't protest. image Xxx
  • Options
    well dd woke me up about 630 forced me to watch peppa pig episodes until i got so fed up with them i suggested she go and see if daddy is awake (hee hee- cue for her to poke him on the nose and shout daddy wake up!) then we went into town to buy her some presents for her second birthday next month ( pop up Wendy house, a baby lolly that cries and giggles and some puzzles) while distracting her with other toys then boring food shopping. today we went to inlaws for lunch then made the most of the sunshine and took dd to feed the ducks x
  • Options
    sorry dolly notlolly!