Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Joining you all at last!

Hello ladies,

Very excited to be joining you from the 'ttc after mc' forum.  I'm 40yrs old and 12+4 today.

I'm actually in the same position as S-Evans - who has just joined the forum (Hi Susan!) - this is my 6th pregnancy after 4 mcs and 1 successful pregnancy - now my wonderful 3yr old!  I'm 40 and was diagnosed with a sub-septate uterus last year which was operated on and removed in December last year.  I also have raised clotting levels in my blood, so am on 150mg aspirin. Fortunately, we've become pregnant straight away and are absolutely thrilled to be expecting our second baby on 17th November!

I had my 12 week scan this week and all is perfect!!!!!!

Its been a long emotional journey getting here - but we've made it and really looking forward to getting to know you all over the next six months!

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Welcome and hope you have a h&h 9m. You ladies are so strong having been through all that. So glad things are going right for you now image Xxx
  • Options
    Welcome mrskh so glad you are here now. Have been looking out for you. Congratulations on reaching 12 weeks. X
  • Options

Welcome and congratulations MrsKH. So pleased you've reached 12 weeks. Hope the next 28 weeks fly by for you

• Options
    Hi mrskh, welcome. Love seeing the TTCafterMC ladies graduate, we have had hard journeys to get here. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you xxx
  • Options

Yay welcome MrsKH72 image Lovely to have you here!  xx

• Options
    Hello and huge congratulations image x x
  • Options

Hello and welcome! Look forward to getting to know you more and follow your pregnancy image xx