Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby Names

Now we're all nearing the half way point, I was wondering what names people are coming up with. It's a very big responsibility choosing something for a person you've never met, that will be what - in part, defines them for their entire life.

In a way I'm relieved we're having a girl because we struggled with boy names (or ones we could agree on) during this pregnancy and my last one.

So far we have: Evelyn, Elsie and Ashleigh as maybe's (we already have a Georgia)

I loved the name Shannon when I was pregnant with my DD but when she was born the Shannon Matthews story was all over the news and I did put us off a bit and it's not really a contender this time.

Replies

• Options
    I think hubby and i chose our babies name on way home from the scan! Never had girls names, never been able to agree, so goes job we have boys! Xxx
  • Options

I had lots of girls names but no boys names and as typically I am having a boy! I've plenty of time to think of one though xx

• Options

I love the name Elliot for a boy but hubby was having none of it, although I cant say I was a big fan of Sonny (his suggestion) either.

• Options

So far we have chosen Josie Ann and Max James or Jack Freddie.  Thats said we have had lots of other ideas so these might change again image)

• Options

I'm coming back to William or Noah now but I don't completely love the names. Maybe I'll decide when he's here! xx

• Options

Oh this is too hard, I think my baby will forever be refered to a tayter (the current nickname)

• Options

We have chosen Sally for a girl (names after my nana) and if it's a boy we have quite a few options, Thomas, Joseph, Issac, Matthew and probably more soon! lol x