Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm having a boy!

I had my 20 week scan today and found out I am having a little boy! He is very lively and all his measurements are great, the sonographer was happy with everything! Also got to see the Queen, I stood about 5 feet away which was pretty amazing! xx

Replies

• Options
    Yay another blue bump! Glad all was ok. Amazing see them again isn't it? Half way now! image Xxx
  • Options

Congratulations Sian thats great news image

Did you see her at Lister in Stevenage?

X

• Options
    Nimmy it was fab, I could have watched that screen all day! MrsE yes it was at the Lister!xx
  • Options

Wonderful news - congrats on your blue bump! x

• Options

That's where I'll be giving birth image, was originally booked in at Watford but decided to have a tour of Lister and it was so lovely (like a hotel) so got on to my GP and they have referred me to Lister - woohoo.  You never know I might see you there ha ha image

• Options
    Thanks MrsKH72! I have already bought him a whole wardrobe of little clothes!

MrsE that would be so funny if we both ended up in the Lister at the same time! I haven't had a tour yet but I know it's all new and people have good things to say about it!xx
  • Options

It would be funny We'll have to come up with some code like I'll be the one with the red rose ha ha image.  I was really impressed, so glad I decided to go and check it out coz Watford was horrid, very old and what I would call a typical hospital. XxX

• Options

I was telling my OH and we were saying if I'm a week over due and you're a week early then we could be there same time! Oh I am excited to see the unit now! xx

• Options

Ah congrats Sian - I'm gatecrashing, but just seen this as was looking to see how everything was going for you. I have a little boy and they are amazing - 12 weeks old now, going way too quickly! So happy for you!

• Options
    Thank you huni, wow I can't believe your little fella is 12 weeks already! Hope you're enjoying every moment!xx
  • Options

Hi Sian, just g/c to see how your getting on - congrats on finding out your having a boy. You got any names yet or are they a secret?! xx

• Options
    Thank you hun! I like William and Noah but my family keep butting in with their opinions which is annoying! How are you and your avocado sized bump getting on? Won't be long til your 20 week scan, are you finding out the flavour?xx