Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

professional bump photo shoot booked

Photo shoot is booked for 2nd Oct when i am 36+2. I had leaflet from my local photographic studio last week with a bump pic offer as well as newborn pics. All for free except paying for photos of course! Always fancied doing a bump shot. Although not naked lol. This is my last pg and although not enjoying it and it is not going smoothly i want to remember it. Anyone had a bump photo shoot? Or are you considering one? I need ideas. So far photographer has asked i take Hubbys white shirt, white pants and white loose bottoms. EEEK lol! :-P

Replies

• Options

Maybe you should swallow the nerves and do a pic like Demi Moore for Vanity Fair lol!!!  Lovely reminder though for you.  I seem to have expanded everywhere, so would rather I didn't have any photographic reminders!  Good luck x

• Options

Ah my reply didnt post grr! I was just saying that I've not done one so dont have any tips but I'm sure the photographer will have lots of lovely ideas! Very exciting xx

• Options

I did consider doing one but I just can't make up my mind. Same with the newborn shoots, if I was better with a camera I wouldn't consider one... but I'm not! For the photos though any decent photographer has an online blog these days so maybe have a search around on google and see if anything takes your fancy for ideas. A friend of mine had one with Julia Boggio and the results were a-maz-ing! x x

• Options
    one of the girls on baby expert a while back had photos done by her sister who was a prof photographer and the photos were brilliant. i am sure you will love them. they will offer a range of different poses.