Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

how are we all doing?

We had Nannas funeral yesterday. Was a hard day. Ds1 started school on Tuesday and loves it! He was at school during funeral but was aware about what was happening. Ds2 went to a friends house. I was lucky to have my parents about. They came to funeral and picked both boys up for us. Nanna phyl saw the boys every week, even made lunch for them until 1month ago! Can't believe she is gone and won't meet Ds3! Boys miss her already. Any who enough of that. I am also struggling with a virus. Throat hurts, cough, headache and all achey. Poor Ds2 has waited nearly 3yrs to have mummy to himself and i am on sofa keeping him amused with dvds. Feel really guilty. Sigh. My blood sugars have settled and bump hasn't grown for 1 month so the strict diet and tablets are working. My bump measured 30.5 at 31w. I have never ever measured small or even spot on. Boys always measured 2cm ahead! image bored of the diet but as it is working i must keep going. I am off sick from work, but next week and week after are holidays with mat leave starting 24th Sept. Just want to meet Ds3 now. Hope everyone else is ok? Xxx

Replies

• Options

Aw nimmy it sounds like you're having a right rubbish time of it!  Glad the diet and tablets are working though!  Rest well and look after no1 (or should I say 3!!) image xx

• Options

Nimmy doesn't sound that you are having a great time. How old was your nanna?

I am doing well. Had a growth scan at 28wks and baby is on the 50th centile so need to go back in 2 weeks at 32 wks for another growth scan and hope the baby is still improving.when I wake at night, can often feel the baby moving and can't get back to sleep (but not complaiining as love the baby moving about). Although I didnt' find out the sex, we all feel that it is a boy because I am a different shape and a bit bigger than when I carried dd. We have finally decided on names (providing we don't change them.

Can someone email me the name of the facebook group please?

thanks

Susan

• Options
    Nanna died 4days short of her 85th birthday. Not on fb so can't help you there. Nice to hear how others are doing. Getting close now x
  • Options

Oh nimmy I am so sorry to hear about your nanna image condolences to you and your family, I'm sorry I didnt see this post until now xx

s-evans the FB group is a secret group so it doesnt come up in searches. if you PM me with your name I will add you as a friend and then can add you to the group

xx

• Options

Sorry s-evans I've just seen this, for some reason I didn't get a notification to say there had been a reply.  Well done Sian - get on the case image x

• Options
    Thanks.ladies. I have added you as a friend.
  • Options
    Hey ladies, I actually haven't been on here for such a long time. Hope you are all doing OK. Nimmy am sorry to hear about your granny, mine also passed away in the summer which was very hard but she was 90 and had damentia for quite some time. I hope you are doing OK. I am 36+3 today and baby is breech image I've been booked in for a section, but literally days before my due date, which I'm really unhappy about as I went early with William. I'm just hoping she turns before that.

Sian could you please add me to the November FB group image xxx
  • Options

Hi bedshrimp can you pm me your name so I can find you hun xx

• Options
    Sorry for being really stoopid, but do you mean PM you on here or on FB? I'm not sure how to PM you on here xx
  • Options
    On here hun, hover over my picture and a box will appear with a message button image xx