Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The finish line is in sight!

30 days until my due date! I can't believe how quickly time has gone! And there are ladies on the forums who have June due dates, how mental is that! I remember when we were all amazed that due in December went up haha! xx

Replies

• Options
    The past few weeks have flown! Not just fast, but scary fast. Booked my bump photo shoot and thought it was ages aWay as was Ds2 birthday. I have done both now! 3weeks for me although braxton hicks are so strong, painful and can be constant especially today. I Will be surprised to get to 38w! :-/ excited tho and can't wait for this nightmare pg to be over and my baby here safe away from blood sugar danger! Good luck girls image Xxx
  • Options
    Ahhhhh where have my tickers gone. Went into my profile to try change Ds2 earlier but couldn't find them on my profile. Now they have all gone. :'-(
  • Options
    I reckon the next few weeks are going to drag for me because time always goes slow when I'm excited about something! Were your previous pregnancies early or overdue? (or on time!) oh no are your tickers saved anywhere that you can get the code again? Xx
  • Options
    Yeah on lilypie but can't see where to put codes on my profile. The edit bit has changed. image maybe Will be on my laptop as on my phone. Could do it from my phone before! Ds1 was born at 37w and Ds2 was 40+5! So one early and one late lol. Being induced at 39w so end is in sight! image Xxx
  • Options
    just popped on to wish all you ladies luck x cant wait to see the ba s x
  • Options

nimmy how did you get on with your tickers, any luck?! 

devon_mummy thank you, hope all is going well with you, have you had your dating scan yet? xx

• Options
    No luck just a massive gap. No idea what has happened. Asked be for help. But what a load of crap they are. I am 37+1 now EEEK! Son1 was here by now EEEKimage thanks devon mummy. Been keeping eye on you. Fingers crossed all ok this time Xxx
  • Options

eee it's so exciting!  I'm 34 + 6 today but still seems like a way off yet!  I'm hoping I don't go over as I'm so impatient!  lol! xx

• Options

I'm the same I'm really excited and just want to meet him now! 36+4, 3 days til I'm full term image xx

• Options
    got my dating scan on thurs, getting excited but still more anxious cos of what happened last time. x
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow (or today now!) Devon_mummy, i'll be thinking of you xx
  • Options
    Good luck devon mummy. I am at diabetes clinic this morning. Maybe for last time. Having a growth scan and all the normal midwife and blood sugar checks. Should get my induction date too! image Xxx 37+4
  • Options
    Had an emotional morning! Had my scan. Baby ok but measuring big. Already estimated to be 8lb5. So much for having a small baby! Fluid is high too. No wonder i am uncomfortable. On the plus side baby is head down, spine out so perfect position for labour. His head is 3/5 engaged so no wonder i am waddling lol. Consultant told me i looked exhausted was i ok? The tears started. Whoops. In a nutshell i am exhausted and scared of the big baby thing especially aft last time. Had traumatic time. But things in place to make sure baby and i are safe. Doesn't stop me worrying tho. Then mw told me to stop being superwoman lol. Hard with 2 other children. Got to get tough with hubby about helping me round the house now. Not going to be an easy task! Then had trace of baby to check movement. Didn't perform until i had a cuppa lol! Just want him out now. Being induced sat 20th! Yay 9days to go. Xxx
  • Options

Oh hun, sorry to hear you are having a tough time, it's so much easier said than done but now is the time to rest up - though everyone keeps telling me I should be resting yet I can stop! Yay for your induction date, 9 days wow! xx