Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

One Born Every Minute - would you?

I love watching this and so does OH!!!

It's got me thinking - if you were approached by Channel 4 and asked to let them film you giving birth, would you let them?

I think it would be nice to look back on (although OH could video it themselves) but I'm not really sure if I'd want the whole nation to see me moaning and groaning!!!!

So would you...?

Replies

• Options
    No, I hate having my photo taken, that would be my idea of hell! xxx
  • Options
    haha! funny u should say that, i live about 10 miles away from the hospital its being filmed in and the 1st series was being filmed around the time i had DD, my midwife did say if i wanted to give birth at this hospital theres a possibility i may be asked but i turned them down! dint fancy it! also hubby wasnt keen as there is massive rivalry between the 2 football clubs, and having our baby born in southampton would make her a scummer (according to hubby) hahaha xx
  • Options
    NO NO NO!! The only person i would ever want to see me in all my glory making all that noise is hubby!

Sx
  • Options
    i actually would! :lol: i was really happy, singing and dancing during my labour- i think id be rather entertaining!

also, id love for mums everywhere to be crying at the birth of my child! image the hospital where they film it isnt too far away from me either.

saying that.. im properly crapping myself about the next birth...eeeeeek!