Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

His new favourite toy ;-)

Hi!
Anyone else having this problem? DS has a new toy to play with - especially at nappy change time and bath time... yup his dangly bits!

The problem is at nappy change time, especially when it's a pooey one! As soon as the nappy is off, his hands are down there grabbing at his poo covered bits! I've tried giving him a toy to distract him, but it would appear that nothing is as fun as his boy bits :lol: It's so hard to keep his hands out the mess as one of my hands is holding his legs up (to stop his feet going in it!) and the other hand is wiping :roll:

So 3 questions:

1. Have your boys started to do this too?
2. Any ideas for distracting him?
3. If his hands do go in the poo, is a baby wipe enough to clean his hands with or do I need something more to kil off those nasty bacteria that lurk down below??

Thanks for your help!

WW xXx

Replies

• Options
    Oh blimey, is this what i have to look forward to!! lol
    Nope DS not found them yet, but i'm sure as he is male it will not be long before he does. God boys/men are dirty creatures!!!!!!
    Uum, all i can sugggest is toys but if you've tried that i'm not sure.
    How about getting some Milton wipes to use on his hands?!
    Sxx
  • Options
    LOL, He has done it a couple of times but doesnt do it on a regular basis..... yet! I know its coming though. makes me laugh. All men are Soooo programmed the same way lolx no advice to off sorry, milton wips not a bad idea x