Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How was Christmas!!

Just bein nosey andvstarting a post as seems bit quiet in here. Know we probably all been busy with xmas know i have. Am typing 1 handed as feeding Luen before bed.
Hope all had good xmas with babies and family... Can imagine our babies were spoilt.
Luen was. His Nanny bought him whole new load of clothes so dont need any!! And he has sooo many toys too.We only bought him 4 things too as we thought he too little!
So what have we got planned for new year? We staying in this year and having romantic meal with hubby and some bubbly!!!
xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya,

Glad to hear you had a good xmas, ours was lovely. LO got spoilt but really enjoyed all the cuddles.

Lots of new toys to play with now though!

We're having a quiet new year, enjoying a nice meal with friends.
  • Options
    Hiya,
    We had a fab Xmas with all the family but it went very fast and I just feel shattered lol!!! Was at the in laws Xmas morning, then went to my Mums for the day for dinner where my sister, nephew, neice & her boyfriend were so that was really nice. Then on the night went to my brother in laws so it was a packed day. Boxing day back at mum's for buffet!!
    Ava got loads of presents, lots of learning toys and also clothes! We got her a swing chair and she loves it!!!
    I love Christmas anyway but I think next year's will be even better as she'll understand it a bit more image xxx
  • Options
    Hiya

Christmas has been good and very tiering lol. Loved having our first Christmas with Jake. We got him a jumperoo which he is too little for at the moment but think he will like. He got lots of clothes and a teddy which he adores bless him. We had xmas day at my mums then boxing day at OH's Brothers then back to my mums yesterday so lots of busy nights.
    New year we will just stay in have a glass of bubbly i dont really do new years eve anyway.

Hope we all had a great Christmas.

PS how did everyone do with eating their dinner Jake seems to start everytime i try and eat at the moment
    xxxxx
  • Options
    Tigger08 in reply to your question! Luen used to nearly always pick my food times for his food but think i started eating before his feed orhterwise i wont eat. BUt xmas day lunch was later than normal (plus we had to actually wake him that morning!!) he wanted his feed just as turkey was served but MIL so good and she fed him at table whilst i ate then we swapped xx
  • Options
    We ended up having a break between our starter and main as Ioan wanted to eat as well. But other than that he was really good, played in his baby gym next to the table.
  • Options

It sound's like you've all had a great xmas! image and got lots of nice presents for your LO's.
    We had planned on spending the day in our little cottage, just the three of us, to save visiting four lots of g-parents. But in the end h2b's dad was going to be on his own so we went to his house just up the road and camped out there.. had dinner, took harry to the pub for a xmas day drink (in his santa outfit!) and stayed the night! Harry was a good boy and we had a few drinks and went to bed quite tipsy!
    He got so many presents. We got him a new activity mat, which he spent the day laughing at! My sister got him a projector lamp for his bedroom. It projects stars and he loves lights, so will really enjoy it.
    Boxing day we went to see my family, then Harry stayed at my mums for the night. Me and h2b went to Cardiff for a night out with our friends.. our new years eve night really. It was so nice to go away together, although we missed Harry lots!
    NYE we will be spending the night with another couple who also have a newborn (4 weeks older than harry) plus a 2yr old! We will stay over so that we can all enjoy a drink or two.
    Happy new year everyone x