Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

what are you getting them for xmas?

as the title says really, my little ones will be 10 weeks exactly on Christmas day n I'm getting them a new outfit , posh blanket each, some wrist rattles and I'm trying to find a big play mat they they can both play on
what are you getting your little ones? or aren't you bothering too much? I'm not sure they'll really want or need much else really as everyone else will buy some clothes n bits n pieces too x

MummyD
Isaiah and Imbali 5 weeks old today
http://lb1f.lilypie.com/XLc5.png

Replies

• Options
    Ayda will be 11 weeks exactly on xmas day and iv already bought a few bits for her, i got a little rattle, a little soft dolly and a soft book thing which has mirrors in, going to get a nice dress for her to wear on xmas day and thats prob about it, wanted to take my little boy out (hes 3) so he can buy her a little teddy from him. didnt want to spend much as she will only be young and not no wats going on but im so excited about xmas im like a little kid and theres so much to buy for little girls i can see me getting carried away! hehe!!

xx
  • Options
    I am going to get the toys i want him to have when he is a little older as really he has all the stuff he needs for up to 6 months and will only be 11 weeks on Christmas. Was thinking about a baby walker but not sure if they are necessary and how long they last. Am getting some squeezy bath toys and a couple of books/ rattles for stocking x
  • Options
    I have bought a take along swing, a light up minnie mouse, an activity table and a few little toys, am going to buy her something nice to wear on Christmas day. Got a few more little things to buy and that's it then.
    xx

[Modified by: Luc86 on November 21, 2009 03:29 PM]

• Options
    I've got her this inflatable flower thing lol, like a playmat then as she gets older it converts into helping her to sit up. Also got her a soft keyboard that plays music with lights on too. Have got her 2 dresses for over Xmas and will just buy some little rattles and things. Not going too mad as she won't understand it plus I'm terrible and have been buying things every time I go out anyway!!
  • Options
    I've got her this inflatable flower thing lol, like a playmat then as she gets older it converts into helping her to sit up. Also got her a soft keyboard that plays music with lights on too. Have got her 2 dresses for over Xmas and will just buy some little rattles and things. Not going too mad as she won't understand it plus I'm terrible and have been buying things every time I go out anyway!!
  • Options
    I have got H a couple of tops, a book, a cot book, a musical toy and a giraffe stacker. My mum has got him and activity arch and playmat and mil has got him a fisher price train thing for when his is six months.

K x
  • Options
    We havent gone too crazy oursleves tbh as he has lots of toys he not played with yet. We bought him few bits and know that the family will go crazy and spoil him rotten lol xx