Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Weigh day!

heya
how many of us are still on our diets??
I weighed today and have lost 2lbs. that's a total loss of 1 stone in 7 weeks!!
xx

Replies

• Options
    Whoop whoop!!! Well done Luc!

Yep am still on mine, hoping to weigh myself later. Didn't get much exercise done last week as I had my niece staying and I just honestly wasn't in the mood to do exercising anyway lol!!!!
  • Options
    I didnt exercise much either as was out most of the week but did lots of walking!! Main thing I did was to not eat chocolate-very hard for a chocoholic loL!!
  • Options
    I haven't changed again! But TBH I haven't been very strict!! Keep going though girlies - you're doing fantastically xx
  • Options
    OMG I've just weighed myself and I've lost 5lb!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's half a stone in 3 weeks, I'm bloody chuffed with that!!!!
    I've been sticking with my eating healthy plan and no snacks, it's obviously working!!!!!!
  • Options
    well done kel
    xxxx
  • Options
    Well done Luc and Kel, fantastic progress!!
  • Options
    Well done luc and Kel. I am still sticking but weighed early on sat as having a big fatty dinner at my mums on sunday on sat had lost 4 pounds making it 8 pounds in 3 weeks BUT to my horror ( even after busting my backside extra hard at the gym on sunday morning before my fatty dinner) when i weighed yest morning the four pounds had gone back on. Has completely disillusioned me . need some motivational kicks! xx
  • Options
    Blue stars weight can flutuate so much that why have read and heard only weigh at samt time and day otherwise you can get an inaccurate reading. Perhaps that what happened for you? Maybe first thing in the morning you had lots of water retntion or something, or was you wearing different clothes?
    Well done to Luc and Kel xx