Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Getting re-stitched

I havent realy healed properly since having mylie. The nurses have been coming in every week since the birth to keep checking me. I know it has to be done..and im sure it will be worth it to feel comfortable again but im just a bit nervous of how sore its gonna be again. I have been having a treatment done with gel thats suppose to act like a glue but its healed uneven and its painful.

So im just waitng on the appointment coming through and im so nervous. I wish i could get knocked out but the nurse said its just a numbing injection and gas and air if need be.

Theres no need to reply im just a little scared and i thought maybe you ladies would understand. My partner keeps saying it will be fine...if only he knew how sore it was the first time around!! :\(

Thanks for listening xxx

Replies

• Options
    Oh bless you, that must be horrid. Good luck with that, i guess it wil be better in the long run for you if its done now and over with then u can start feeling better and get on with life.
    Good luck huni
    Sx
  • Options
    Thanks for replying...hope the appointment comes through soon all this thinking about it is driving me nuts!! :lol: xxx
  • Options
    Think I'd be nervous, I'd want knocking out to! But at least with a numbing jab you won't need to stay in hospital too long and have to recover from general anesthetic (no idea if thats spelt right lol)

I think you should concentrate on this could be the solution to the pain, rather than the procedure hun, I hope the appointment comes through soon for you!

Bless ya, horrible to think of you suffering for so long, you're very brave xxx
  • Options
    :lol: you did a good job malkymum i did even know where to start with spelling that one so i wrote "numbing injection".

Thank you for your kind words...keep you updated xxx