Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2nd eye tooth..poor baby!

Pointless post realy..just feeling sorry for my poor baby!! Shes getting her 6th tooth and its the 2nd eye tooth..understandably shes feeling grizzly/grumpy and her right cheek is burning red..poor soul. I just wish i could do it for her. I did think it was good there popping up one after the other but now i wish she could get a little break from them. Bless her shes so good at brushing them with her little toothbrush!! x

Replies

• Options
    Oh bless her, hope it comes through soon for her though and she's not in pain anymore.

We're still yet to see ONE tooth lol! :lol:
    xx
  • Options
    Aw Lauren I feel your pain! Dylan is getting more teeth, from what I can tell, we have 4 but he won't let me have a look and when I put my fingers in, I get bitten! Ouch!

He has been the biggest grouchy bum the last few days and was screaming at 4 this morning (after being up very 2 hours during the night!)

Hopefully Mylie will get them all through quickly and get it all over and done with at once! Have you got any tips for teethbrushing? Dylan is rubbish at letting me do it!
    Jo x
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your babies are in pain but its good to hear they are getting more teeth. H has four and I could swear he is getting more as he has the classic symptoms but I didn't think he could be getting any more yet ...
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies ladies :\)

Well we were up most of the night last night..but yay..its in!! Poor soul has a very sore bum and one very red cheek :cry: So i gave her nurofen and icy cold teething rings through the night..and when she finally did sleep she woke with a leaker that went right up her back, underarms and right out the neck..lovely!!! So we had a very early bath thismorning!

Kelly..hope Ava is feeling better but at the same time i hope her being unsettled brings some lovely white toofy-pegs..mylie sprinkles some toofy-peg dust Avas way!!! lol x

Honeyboo..nope i dont put my fingers in mylies mouth anymore either!! :lol: I used to brush her gums before she had teeth just to get her used to the sensation and the taste of the toothpaste. She lets me clean them for a few secs then she has a little shot (we do this in her bath at night)..but also i leave her to chew on it while i get her creams on and get her dressed..hope this helps with Dylan x

Smithyswife..i cant believe mylie has all these teeth either..i cant get over the size of these big eye teeth no wonder shes so out of sorts..i didnt think those came through so early!? Where abouts does H have them? We have four in a row on the bottom gum and two eye teeth!! x