Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

anyone else sill got a sicky baby?

Hi

Jake has always been a sicky baby and sill seems o be now, i did think he might grow out of i but is still bringing up foodimage He tends to bring it up more if he is laying down as he is always trying o sit up bu he can bring it up just sitting on my knee etc. Anyone else LO still like this?

Hayley and Jake xxx

Replies

• Options
    Heya hun
    dd is still like this. she does have good days when there is not very much but other days there can be quite a lot!!
    dd brings it up whatever position she is in!!
    xx
  • Options
    Yep..she wasnt so much when she was just on milk but since weaning she is sick more often..and its usualy whatever colour lunch/dinner was!! image xx
  • Options
    This is uncanny as I'm taking my LO to dr's tomorrow because of it! Not sure if he's refluxy a bit as often he is not bothered by it, even if sometimes it's practically a whole feed (or what feels like!) but other times he really whimpers as it must hurt. also since starting food it STINKS like proper sick, ugh! Good to hear that other babies are still doing this (if that makes sense!) as at least I know my LO is not alone and is obviously a common thing for them still to do.

Rachel and charlie 5 months today!
  • Options
    Yup DS still brings up lots of milk too. Had projectile last night - had to change my pjs, his grobag and sleepsuit and vest and the sheets on our bed!! Think that was due to his nasty cold though. He too has good and bad days and the bad days can be three different outfits for him as well as numerous bibs and muslins all soaked!
  • Options
    We're back from dr's re: sicking up, and like you said raviolig, he said it's usually gone by the time they're 1 and not to worry as he's gaining weight etc. He also said that it's more common in babies on the chubbier end of the spectrum, which made me giggle! xx