Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Mothers Day

Hiya

Well its nearly mothers day and i cant wait the first one ever yay. I think we are going out for a meal with my mum and dad aswell so shoud be fun.

whats everyone else doing?

Hayley and Jake 21 weeksxx

Replies

• Options
    Yay I can't wait either.
    I will be spending the day with dd and hubby. Am leaving the planning to him so no idea what we are doing but I can't wait!!
    xx
  • Options
    We are off to my mum and dads for lunch and my bro and GF and 2 neices will be there and my nannies and my uncle and Aunt and Cousin. Gonna be fab.
  • Options
    Well, ideally I'd like to be spending the day with just dh and ds but we r having a big family lunch At my mums with my family and popping in to see dh's mum at some point.
  • Options
    I'm going to spend it with a friend and her mum, unfortunately hubby's away and my mum passed away 5 years ago xxx
  • Options
    My SIL is throwing a big bash at hers for all of my hubby's side & my Mum's invited too - so I think they'll be about 12 of us I think! Glad I'm not cooking haha!!!
    Realllllly looking forward to my 1st Mothers Day image

xx
  • Options
    I think were going for a bar lunch...but then 2 pick a new sofa!!
    Trying to get our livingroom decorated before the summer. I will get to do a bit of shopping too so no doubt mylie will have some new outfits image
    xx

[Modified by: Laurenandmylie on March 10, 2010 09:51 PM]

• Options
    TBH it doesnt feel real, still feels like its a day for my mum, not me. think dh is cooking not really sure, a nice big slobbery kiss from H will do me xx