Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Its been a while..

Since i was last on here..dont know where the time goes! Mylie is 18 weeks old on thursdsy. Seems like yesterday i had my bump and we were doing all our planning for her arrival :lol:

How is everyone?

Managed to my FB page set up so if you want to add me its Lauren Ritchie.

Lauren and Mylie xxx

Replies

• Options
    there are loads of Lauren Ritchie's on there-which one is u??
  • Options
    Oops sorry..just getting used FB.

I havent searched for friends yet but a few have found me...would it help if i said my profile pic is of me and lee, i have blonde hair and a black top on and lee has dark hair and a red shirt on!

Hope that helps if not maybe i could try and add you? xx
  • Options
    lol if u email me via the button on here then I will send you my name so u can search for me and add me-I have an unusual name!! xx
  • Options
    Hello and welcome back to BE. Hope all is going well with your LO.
    Sxx
  • Options
    Hi Sara...hows you and Seth?

Were doing ok (i think) :lol: Trying to master the whole weaning thing, but im finding it hard. I was trying to do 2 meals a day and sometimes shes realy intrested and then some days she wont even look at it or she`ll just want to play with it??

She seemed to be going off her milk and i thought she was ready but now im not so sure..might just leave her be with milk for a few more weeks then try again. xxx