Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My little Jake healing well

Hi

I know most of you are on FB and are friends with me so you will have all seen the pics of Jake since his op. But thought i would post on here as i havent in a while. I am so glad his op is over now, it lasted nearlly 4 hours from him going down to theatre and it was horrible, He has had his stitches out now which broke my heart as they came to the house to do it and he was screaming his head off bless him i was in tears image. His arm splints can come off Tuesday and I cant wait as he is getting so fustrated that he can't put his hands in his mouth porr little man. Any way thats my update image Hope everyone is ok xx

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs167.snc3/19474_322794106630_514266630_4079061_5539305_n.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

I've not been on here for so long so don't know what Jake's operation was for but just wanted to say I'm glad he is recovering well. My ds had an operation at 4 months as he had an enlarged hydrocele, operation was only a couple of hours, but the whole thing broke my heart, hope you are ok as sometimes I think its just as bad for mum and dad - Henry certainly doesn't have any memory of it and was back to normal within a week or so.

Hope his recovery keeps going well and well done to you for being strong.

xx
  • Options
    Jake had a cleft lip this pic is from before the op its such a difference the surgeons are so amazing.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs282.ash1/20961_279196656630_514266630_3933822_6890568_n.jpg

• Options
    It is absolutly amazing, he looks such a cutie!! I'm glad it all went well and he was a very brave boy!! xxx
  • Options
    Bless his heart, I couldn't even tell from the pic what the op was for, the surgeons have done a fantastic job and he looks like he's recovering really well, brave little man.

Roll on Tuesday!

xx
  • Options
    Such a brave boy! what an amazing job they have done, and he looks soo happy! xx
  • Options
    That's amazing the difference in him but he was absolutely gorgeous in the before pic anyway. Really glad he is recovering well and he looks so happy in both pics, like he's always smiling xx
  • Options
    Wow i agree its amazing what the docs can do these days, he is such a cutie and a brave boy (and i must add ur a brave mummy!)

• Options
    Wow what an amazing job, he was gorgeous before but now he's even more perfect. Sxx
  • Options
    i'm so pleased to hear that he is doing so well. It looks fantastic by the way. Well done to you all for being so brave. XX
  • Options
    Look how well Jake is healing the surgeons have done a fab job bet you cant wait for him to have his splints of his hands i know how much my lo loves his hands near mouth. Big hugs xxx
  • Options
    What a gorgeous boy. I'm so glad he's healing well and looking so well.

Jx
  • Options
    Such a beautiful boy and his little face looks amazing, he looks fab. Must have been hard for you, I was a mess for jabs which were over in minutes, this must have put you through the mill. Brave mummy and daddy xxx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone he is a brave boy bless him, I love him to bits been through so much and only 4 months. He has been so good though xxxx
  • Options
    Aww well done Jake - gorgeous!
    He's doing so well hun and he's such a happy little boy too.
    xx