Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Funny story

Hi mummies
Funny story that happened today;
We went shopping (me, shop I hear you ask :lolimage well I bought her a few outfits in Next and had a good old mooch around. Hubby decided he wanted a KFC for lunch (I was good, I'd bought a sandwich from Boots and had that) so we parked up the KFC car park so we ate lunch and I fed Ava in the car. After her bottle I thought "Hmm, I smell crap" lol. One of the seats in the back of our car folds flat like a table so I put my changing mat on ready to change her bum when I noticed she'd only bloody crapper right up her back and covered her outfit in poop :lol:
So I didn't have a change of clothes on me for her so I had to put on one of her new things I'd just bought her!!!
Charming and that was an adventure changing her in the car, cleaning poop off her back & changing her whole outfit (we have blacked out windows so no-one can see in!!)

Oh the things we do for poop eh?!!
Just thought I'd share as it amused me, if you have any amusing poop stories then do share image
xxx

Replies

• Options
    Awww bless we had to do this today aswell changing jake in the car was an experience and a half not to easy to be honest lol we didnt have the poop the contend with though xx
  • Options
    lol i changed my dd1 in a church once.. well i was invited in to feed her as it was a lil windy outside and i was waiting on her father to finish giving blood.
  • Options
    I attempted a change in the front seat once with AJ on my lap, stuck at a service station in the snow I couldn't face getting out the car! Did it though and I was so proud of myself image

The worst bum change was an exploding nappy, it was at home at least, got him stripped off but the poop had gone everywhere so couldn't get his sleepsuit/vest off without covering him, then he peed up and got it in his eye, he was crying, then he farted with shooting poop and cried so hard he threw up!! I did manage to laugh and we both stripped off and got a wash but at the time... the washing my little man creates! At least I don't have to iron his stuff yet xxx
  • Options
    G/C from Sept but this happened to me when we took LO for her 6 week check. She pooped all up her back and we had left her change bag at home image

That was the first (and last!) time we have ever done that - I was mortified!
    Luckily the doctor was really nice, although he did suggest I kept a spare nappy and travel wipes in my handbag for emergencies :lol:

Lulu & Tilly (19+6)
    xxx
  • Options
    Oh my God MM - I think that one wins!!! Sorry I did laugh to myself as it dies sound very funny but at the time I bet you could have cried!! Bless AJ for covering Mummy in everything he could think of!!! image

Aww Lulu, I know what you mean - I won't be going anywhere without a clean outfit now!
    xxx
  • Options
    Haaaa soo funny!! Somehow H only ever has disaster nappies whens its h2bs turn at changing! I love sitting down stairs hearing the noises and gasps coming from upstairs!
    I remember the first few times he bathed H, he pooed and weed and was sick in the bath all in one sitting!!
    Dx
  • Options
    All so funny he he!!
    Luen does have these incidents occasionaly. MM yours is funny he he!
    Must say it when Luen sick that always seems to get hbby (prob because he cant change poop nappy!) but on xmas day Luen had chucked most of his milk over hubby and he shouts for help!! Never mind Luen he more worried about himself ha ha, he had to go home which only round the corner for clean clothes. I sorted Luen out, guess moral of my story is Daddy always needs spare clothes too lol!! xx
  • Options
    i have a funny story, not poop related but sick!! i was in a rush to pick my son up from school so i quickly fed, burped ayda then put her in her pram! well she has reflux so is alway sick, she was this time but only a little.........or so i thought!! got home from getting cameron and looked in the mirror and i had sick all over my shoulder and down my back!! image now i no why i kept getting funny looks in the playground! hahaha!!

xx