Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

From the subline to the ridiculous!

OK for a couple of weeks Seth has been grouchy, eating little (5oz max) and often and not sleeping at all at night time (4 hr max) then only 20mins here and there in the day, well last couple of days he's been taking 8oz every 4 hours and last night we got 8 hours out of him, we're also getting one to two hours naps in the day morning and afternoon. Whats going on!? Do you think this is a growth spurt and he'll revert back to his horrid ways or do you think now he's nearly hit 12 weeks he's finally settling down!!
Please tell me its the latter!
S & S xx
11+4

Replies

• Options
    Ermmm... Maybe he has had growth spurt and settled down as he now 12 weeks almost... Luen started with odd night off sleep couple weeks ago then settled. Because he feeding more Seth may feel fuller for longer so will sleep better. Now you know he can sleep for 8 hours am sure it'll happen again..
    xx
  • Options
    Hi Sara,
    I've just posted on your facebook page before I saw this so I'm kinda guessing that you've sorted Seths feeding now?! ha ha
    Danni xxx