Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Jumperoo

Hey everyone....

We decided to get LO a Jumperoo for Christmas as I have heard nothing but rave reviews about them...

They are currently ot Argos for ??????67.48 instead of ??????89.99, I've struggled to find a second hand one for less than this on e-bay so thought I'd let you know incase anyone else is interested. If you use the promotional code AFD you will also get free delivery.

Hope this helps someone :\)

xx

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for this! My mu and Dad are getting one of these for us so I will pass on the info.
  • Options
    That's a great deal! Do you know roughly what age it can be used until? xx
  • Options
    They can start using it as soon as they can hold their own head and the recommendation is to stop using it when baby weighs 25lb....x
  • Options
    G/C from DIN but I just tried to order it and it's out of stock for home delivery and in just about every store I can think of. Mothercare stock it for ??????94 but they do a price match promise so I'm hoping I can get it for the same price from them. They also give you a ??????10 voucher if the item you're matching is more than ??????20 and you buy online, so I might give that a go. There doesn't seem to be anything in the terms and conditions about sales so it may be worth a try x