Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

You made it :)

Just did a sneaky post in the DIO forum but thought i'd stick one here too never get a lot of time to be in 2 forums really image Congrats to everyone in here you all made it! Eesh snugglenush, SF,JodiBump, Dotty Jackie and the other early DIO did any of you in the early days (who actually have a clue who i am lol) think this day would ever come? It seemed like a lifetime to wait then when all we wanted to eat was cheese and the early pregnancy symptoms were making us lala and now here you are with your lil babies! I need piccies up ASAP image Pleased SF has had her baby too BIO forum will soon be buzzing so i thought id have a lil message for everyone coming in image So pleased for you all even if i am a tad behind...having a cpl probs with current pregnancy but nothing to worry about really!
Thinking of my Angel twins who should have been born this month but know they are safe and watching over us image
Much love and congrats to all cant wait to have my baby the twins are keeping me busy atm though image
Eve, Ella, Ruby & Yellow Bump (26weeks) (Angel Twins Due Oct 10) xxx

http://lagf.lilypie.com/6h6Q.png

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/yOmpp1.png

Replies

• Options
    Hello Angelkisses!

Thank you so much for your congratulations. It only seems like yesterday that we were all in the DIO forum - the first ones there! And you're right - it seemed like AGES away but it has actually come round quite quickly.
    I hope that the problems in your pregnancy aren't too bad and sort themselves out!
    Wishing you the best of luck and I can't wait to see your BA in a few months!
  • Options
    g/c as not had baby yet but hello angel kisses! hope ur well seems to have flown by to me, so nice to see u r expecting again hun take care xxx
    siany 38+4 xx