Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Haircut anyone?

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has had the need to cut their lo's hair? Teddy has fly away hair and some of it's curly and some not, he's got quite a lot of it too and i've already had to give it a little trim once. He's even been nicknamed Ken Dodd!!

It's got the the point now where it could do with another little trim but I'm the worlds worst at hair in general and will probably end up making him look lop-sided! image

Replies

• Options
    I have been thinking about this, biba's hair isnt particularly long or unruley but the hair underneath the bit that has rubbed away on the back is quite long in comparison now and it's making her look a bit like she has a mullet!
  • Options
    YES!! T has that too, he looks like Friar Tuck!! image

I did just attempt a little "trim" and it didn't look too bad, altho do they sell such a thing as baby hair gel? LOL x
  • Options
    hahaha with the Mullet...... DS's hair was long at the sides and went over the top of his ears.... Hubby told me to cut it has he refused to have a son with a Mullet hair-do...hahahah

I just cut a little bit off each side.....

DLAM xxx
  • Options
    Fifi has less now than when she was born!! The tufty bit at the back is cute though and so silky! Want it to grow so I can see the true colour!

I was born dark dark brown hair, went golden blonde from age 1-3yrs, then dark brown again!