Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi pregnant ladies!!

Well ladies...we've done it!!!!! We've all got our bfps!!! image

Looks like I'm the first here image

By lmp I'm actually due on 26th sept! But when I have my scan I know it's prob going to take it into October, I was also 9 days late with my 9 month sons birth so just guessing il go over again (I've obviously got a very comfy tummy...could be all the extra padding lol)

Looking forward to spending this journey with you girls...hopefully il know of you from ttc image

Xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

Still can't believe I'm pregnant but I'm due on 6th October!

We only started trying in January -although I've been in planning for a long time and feeling broody for years. We stopped mid cycle on day 12 as I'd been offered a new job and we needed to think what to do. I knew there was a theorectical chance I could still get pregnant and hoped I would be but am so shocked that I am. We have been over the moon since I had a positive test yesterday -now have 4- just needed to check!

All being well this will be our first child - am keeping everything crossed.

Mooomin x
  • Options
    By the way hello PB_McGee and to all of you other ladies who will be joining soon.

Are you telling anyone or are you keeping Mum (sorry bad pun)? I want to announce it to the world but its such early days and we are enjoying having our secret.

I'm really bad at keeping secrets but want to wait until Mothers day to give our Mums a scan photo in their Mothers day cards! But thats two months away -don't know if I'll make it!!!!

I only found out yesterday and all I could think about was that I thought I was pregnant (faint line) but today I've forgotten at times and then remembered which was ace as get excited every time I think about it -keep on looking at the positve tests.

I hope that lots of lovely ladies get their BFPs and join the forum soon.

Mooomin x
  • Options
    Congratulations Moo!! I took 10 tests lol!

It was our first month trying too and I feel so lucky as I know theres so many fab ladies in TTC that have been trying for so long!

With my first I waited until 14 weeks before I said anything, I had told my 2 sisters and my 2 best freinds but thats it. I had to wait until 14 weeks as my 12 week scan was late lol! We went to my parents house before my nephews christening and I gave them a card, the front of the card said 'congratulations on becoming grandparents' and inside was a photo of the scan and in the card it said 'due 20th March 2010' ...Mainly because I couldnt bring myself to say the words 'im pregnant' to my parents lol..cant have them knowing I have sex LOL!!!! But this time Im going to tell my parents this weekend, I just cant be bothered to keep it quiet...I dont feel like I have the energy for it to be honest haha!

Although, i think she already knows! My sister called me 2 days before I found out I was pregnant with my son and asked if I was pg as she had been getting this weird feeling and had been having dreams about it.. I spoke to my mum a couple of weeks ago and she had been having dreams me and my sil were pregnant and we both had baby girls (1 was called Evie)..My sil is trying to a baby too but my mum doesnt know that...so very strange lol! xx
  • Options
    Weird about your Mum! Imagine it'll be great telling them, I'm so excitied for you.

Part of me thinks if anything bad happens I'd want to talk to my Mum and Sis anyway.... they keep on telling me I ought to 'get on with it' so one day I might just drop it into conversation whilst being nagged!

How was your first pregnancy, I've had a few symptoms so far -about a week ago I had really bad headaches for a few minutes then it stopping before starting again an hour later, I've had itchy legs and felt a bit quesy yesterday. I am so hungry and tired all the time and have felt odd sensations in my uterus -lots of little twinges and mini cramps.

It feels odd not sure if I'm atributing random things to symptoms. Very much looking forward to the end of the weekend -my period is due Saturday/Sunday and I'm still half expecting it to turn up. :roll:

Anyway should go see my OH, he is blogging on his computer! Domestic bliss :lol:
  • Options
    hey ladies congratulations on your bfp's Im hoping im hre to stay too xxx