Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can I come in?

Good morning ladies!

PbMcGee - as you know from ttc I have been having those illusive faint lines - took another test with fmu and there is faint but stronger line there!! After 5/6 tests showing up faint lines its about time I realised they are in fact positives!!

YAY!

Now comes the scary part though. For those that don't know, I lost my daughter, Faith, at 20wks 6days gestation to a severe heart abnormaility. I am aware it was just one of those things but boy am I nervous!

On the plus side I DO feel pregnant - from day 1 I never did with Faith (even tho the pregnancy started as id twins). All the way through I felt there was something wrong.

Anyway...... On a happier note - we are all due in autumn, just in time to have little xmas puds!! xx

Replies

• Options
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii babes!!

Yayyyyyyyy! Congratulations again!!! I don't think it matters how many tests we take we still expect to see it come up negative lol!!

This time you have something you didn't have last time though...a Beautiful baby girl watching down on this baby, and I'm sure faith will do a great job keeping her baby brother or sister safe in there until it's time for mummy to take over image

Xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    congratulations lovely x x
  • Options
    Oh god that's beautiful and totally choked me up. Thanku so much for those kind words. I sincerely hope and pray that Faith has sent us this baby - she was born on the 2nd Oct - by my dates this baby will be due on 4th! Hoping its all meant to be.

Yeah we spend a fortune funding a poss addiction but nothing beats that +! Happy days! Hope we have lots more of the ttc ladies joining us soon.

Are we going to start a due date list? Xxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations Wildthing!

Wishing you a great-stress free (as much as it can be) pregnancy.

Mooomin x
  • Options
    hey hunny congratulations, im so sorry for your loss and sending prayers for your new little baby to be very healthy for you xxx
  • Options
    thankyou ladies, wishing us all a h&h pregnancy! xxxx
  • Options
    im so happy for u wildthing.

we are ttc again now, im absoluty petrified, im hoping when i do get my bfp that i feel differently like u do, as i always felt something was wrong when i was carrying Edward too.

really hope im joining u soon.

sending u love and hugs and u will have faith watching down on u and her brother or sister this time too image

xxxxx

p.s i used to be princessA.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, hello honey!! How are you? Really hope you and oh are keeping well. Fingers crossed that you get your bfp real soon. Are you in the ttc forum, I found it was 'busier' in there than the other one.

Thanku for your very kind words, sending a big hug and lots of babydust your way xxx
  • Options
    I don't know if there is a way of contacting members by email hun but if there is let me know and i'll pm you xxx
  • Options
    Gatecrashing from DIS. Just wanted to say that I lost my son at nearly 26 weeks last year. I am now pregnant again and i know your worries. If you ever want to chat let me know xx
  • Options
    G/C to say congratulations hun! I'm sooooooo excites for you! I follow all the ladies from the bereavement forum and I'm so happy to read this! I lost my first little boy at 20 weeks and went on to have a little girl who is just perfect!

PrincessAntonia- I'm looking out for your special thread too xxx
  • Options
    hiya

Im a newbie to BX. Im very sorry to hear about Faith, how devasting for you.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, im sure u will have a happy and healthy one, little Faith will be watching over you xx
  • Options
    Gatecrashing from DIF but just spotted this and wanted to say a huge congratulations to you Wildthing and here's hoping you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. (Was Emmum2b before BE changed)

Em x