Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or more:o)

this is my 3rd and probably my last so im gonna very much treasure this pregnancy and try and not to wish it away lol, tho i do wish i was 12 weeks at least ha

Replies

• Options
    This is my third pregnancy with babies 3and4! I'm 14weeks pregnant and looking forward to the next few months. Think I will enjoy this pregnancy too as I can't see me having any more lol
  • Options
    this is our 2nd, due 4th october, am much more relaxed already with this pregnancy x x am hoping for a 3rd and 4th so still a few to go but think I will enjoy this pregnancy more than my first x
  • Options
    This is our 2nd and final baby (though I may be able to change hubby's mind about that one in a few years lol)

I'm stressing so much at the moment and wishing I was past 12 weeks. I'm going to treasure this pregnancy and not wish it away like I did with my first!!
  • Options
    This is my first pregnancy, and I am counting my blessing to be even get this far. As we tried for 2 years and had IVF. We are VERY lucky indeed for our first IVF attempt to have worked.

To be honest I am petrified of miscarriage and am terrified everytime I go to the loo incase I see blood!

I really want to enjoy being pregnant, but I just can't relax at the moment.

I have an early scan on 11th Feb, so fingers crossed we see a heart beat, hopefully then I will start to relax a bit!

Love TW xx
  • Options
    Aww Kristin so sorry to hear about Lucas, how devastating for you and your family. Im sure the lil guy is looking over you, too precious for this sideimage)

WOW Jay twins eh, doubly exciting for you. Do you know yet if there identical?
  • Options
    This will be my second, I can honestly say I still can't quite get my head around the fact I'm pregnant again but then I was the same with my first little boy.

Once I've seen the scan I believe it image
  • Options
    Thanks Jane, yes found out they are identical, so have to go for lots more scans! It's exciting and scary all at the same time