Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bloated?

I am sooooo uncomfortably bloated i feel the size of a house!!

Any one else? or am i the only bloater?

xx

6+4

Replies

• Options
    Meeee too!

My jeans and trousers feel so tight - it's horrible! I can't wait to get a proper bump and let it all hang out. lol

I swear people at work are going to start noticing soon!

xxx
  • Options
    Urgh - me! I actually feel so uncomfortable already. If I'm just in the house I either undo my jeans or put trackies on and let it all relax! lol!

I actually don't think I can eat dinner tonight as there's no room for it!

x 7+1
  • Options
    OMG yes!

I feel like I have been bloated for the past week and today I am so uncomfortable! By the evening I look like I have a proper little bump already!

I am very aware of it at work, and think people will start noticing and putting 2+2 together!

BabyB, I am so the same, every evening this week the trousers have been undone.

xxx
  • Options
    Yes me!! So uncomfortable!! I feel like my insides have all shifted about and everything is now in my stomach!!

I had a rennie the other night to try to help, but i was feeling a little queezy anyway and it tipped me over the edge......head in toilet job!! xx
  • Options
    hey ladies

i think the reason for bloating is progesterone, it should peter off around 10 weeks x