Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12 Week Scan Dates

Thought i would start a post where we can keep all of our scan dates.

I have a follow up scan on tues 22nd feb but my 12 week scan is the 21st march, feels like forever away!!

xxx

8th March - Ammeuk1

14th March - KristUK

16th March - Baby_Buk / munchkinsmama

21st March - Pipling / LittleMissPumpkinSweetpea

23rd March - 64linacre

24th March - Demi2001 / Tiny_Wife

25th March - Lizzy81

29th March - charlie73uk2

30th March - jess1801

1st April - CurlyGirly_09

11th April - akaladyk

Replies

• Options
    Mine is 23rd March...sooo long to wait image
  • Options
    Wow - that's amazing that you have your date already! I haven't even registered with the GP that I am pg yet! I spoke to her on Monday and we agreed I might as well wait until after my scan on Sat.

• Options
    mine is 24th march xx

i went to the hospital on monday as i was in town and asked it i could register my pregnancy and they did it all straight away and then sent me upstairs to book my scan xx woop woop xx not long to wait really x image
  • Options
    Ooooh I cant wait to add to this, registered at docs but just waiting for letter through the door, how long did yours take to come through?
  • Options
    oh i havent got a leter through yet, where i live u have to reg at the hospital, docs dont get involved, as i reg at the hospital and didnt ring them i got my scan date sooner, still waiting for my booking in date tho x
  • Options
    Oh I got my scan date today - so exciting - mine is 8th March - when if my dates are correct I'll be 11 weeks exactly.
  • Options
    I'm so excited! I had my letter for my scan through today. I wasn't expecting to get a date sorted until after my appointment with midwife this week as that's what happened last time.

I'm booked in for 1st April when I will be 12+4 (exactly the same as when I had my scan with DS!). So excited about it, although its on a Friday so it means I will have to tell work soon about being pregnant as I work Fridays and will need to be let off to go.

Xxxx
  • Options
    add mine please

30th march
  • Options
    21st march for me. Can't wait! X
  • Options
    Hi Mine is on 29th March feels soo far away!!

once i had been to drs and they sent the scan dept the request i then called them up it only took 3-4 days for them to send me the letter!!

xx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies!

got my letter yesterday i'm so excited to have a date to look forward to now!!! mine is 25th March so i'll be 11+4 just really pleased to get one that day as we're going out to celebrate my 30th b'day andit will be so lovely to tell everyone and show them the pic!!! xx
  • Options
    Mine's 16th March when I will be 11+6. 13 days to go...!
  • Options
    16th march for me too, will be 11+3 and its on DS's birthday image
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

My 12 week scan is 24th March, my midwife gave me the appointment at my booking in appointment which I had on Wednesday.

I will be 12+4

Love TW xx
  • Options
    I have mine on 11th April I will be 12+5 - omg still 5 weeks to wait!

7+2
  • Options
    21st March. Can't wait! x
  • Options
    I have my date thru at last. 19th April, will be 12 + 2. So excited after scan we will start telling people.
  • Options
    I dont even know when mine is image
  • Options
    Bethsmummy you should definitely Chase up appts so you have a date to look forward to.

Hope you get it all sorted soon. Xx
  • Options
    Mine is 7th April.... A million years away image

By then I will be 12+5 image

Can't wait!

BB x