Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sad to be leaving you all :cry:

Hi ladies,

Well i went for my second blood test this morning, but i know what its going to say. HCG was only 96 on tuesday, and CBD went back to 1-2 this morning. Bleeding has started properly now too. We're very upset at the minute, but will be ttc again soon, so hopefully i won't have

to wait as long as last time to join another DI forum.

I hope you all very happy and healthy pregnancies, and i'll be lurking in october to see all the pics of you lovely LO's.

xxx.

Replies

• Options
    aww looby im so sorry to hear that hun. take care of yourself. i know how i felt when it happened to me in october. remember we are all here for you should you need to chat xx
  • Options
    oh you poor thing. hoping all goes well for you next time.

take care.

xx
  • Options
    Aw Looby i am so sorry to hear that!!

Wishing u all the best luck in the world for next time xxx
  • Options
    Oh Looby really, really sorry to hear that - once you feel ready to try again I hope that you get a sticky one very quickly

Love

Amme x x
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear your bad news! Take care! xx
  • Options
    Oh looby I'm so so sorry, I don't know what to say to you!! Iv been in this place before and it's horrific! Thinking of you xx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this news-I know that feeling all to well. Take time to recover, Big hugs for you.

xDx
  • Options
    Am thinking of you Looby and sending a virtual hug xxx
  • Options
    Looby - so sorry to read your post. Take it easy and chill before trying again.

Sending lots of hugs.
  • Options
    Looby, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you and sending hugs in this hard time. Xxxx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this. Take care and I really hope you have a sticky bean soon.

• Options
    So sorry to hear this hun! Sending lots of love and kisses xxx
  • Options
    I am sorry to hear your news, really hope that it works out for you next attempt. Lots of love xx
  • Options
    Looby, I am so very sorry to hear this x

Take care of yourself

Love TW x
  • Options
    looby i have only just seen all your threads hun, i am so sorry to hear all this and that you are going through this. my thoughts are with you.

take care hun xxx
  • Options
    ah hun have just logged back on and seen this. i'm soooooooooo soory hun, sending u huge hugs and when u do decide to try again i would recommend the ttc after mc forum as the ladies on there are wonderful and really helped me.

xxx
  • Options
    g/c from DIN but I remember you from TTC

I'm so so so sorry to hear your news Looby. Please look after yourself. Thinking of you xxxx
  • Options
    sorry to hear that. wishing u well for the future x
  • Options
    THanks ladies. Hormone levels still aren'tgoing down as they should be, so back to the hospital for my 4th blood test on friday. The spotting has stopped now, so we hopefully after the weekend we can get back to normal and on with the ttc.

I hope you all have very happy and healthy pregnancies!

xxx.
  • Options
    im soooo ad to be reading this looby image .....you always been great support to me chick xxx

sending u hugs xxxxxx