Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant again am now Due in November

Hello Ladies,

Hope pregnancy is suiting you all. Last time on was here was to let you know I'd miscarriage I decided to stay away for a while but just wanted to let you know that I got a BFP -well really faint line on Friday. I'm 3 weeks +5 days pregnant.

It feels a bit different this time -I'm a bit more worried and doesn't seem real dont think I'll be happy until I either get more pregnancy symptoms or have a scan. I will ring midwife next week and see if I can have an early scan to reassure me on how things are going. Though I know it will be a couple of weeks before we can see anything on a scan. Don't think we'll tell anyone until after the scan

I am cautiously excited and OH is chuffed I just wanted to let you ladies know.

Love Mooomin x

Replies

• Options
    Congrats! best of luck and heres to a healthy and happy 9 months! xx
  • Options
    Wow - that happened super quick for you! Congrats!

I had 2 mc's before my DD and it def takes the enjoyment out as you can't help but worry. Fingers crossed this is a sticky bean.

• Options
    Ahh, congratulations! That's fantastic news, I hope you have a really happy and healthy 9 months. Xxxx
  • Options
    wow thats just the best news hun! Congratulations to you an OH!! Sending lots of sticky baby dust xx
  • Options
    Congrats hun and wishing you a h&h pregnancy xx
  • Options
    hi moomin! just noseying around and saw this. Wow, congratulations. wish you a very healthy 9 months. That must mean you got preg again straight away? Gives me hope to see this post xx
  • Options
    congrats xxx
  • Options
    Thank you for your lovely messages, I feel really lucky to have concieved again so soon. Hopefulfor 2nd we did concieve straight away -heres hoping it all goes well. Hope you get your BFP and bouncing baby soon.

Mooomin x
  • Options
    Am waiting to see if I get my at now. Had i not mc last month then it would've been due yesterday. I ov a few days later because of mc so thinking around Thursday. Did hpt this am and bfn. So want to folllow you here moomin and have a sticky bean this time. Certainly bd enough, maybe too much?, so depends on mother nature. Not feeling to hopeful as I didn't fall straight after my first mc, not through lack of trying! Fingers crossed for me and fertile thoughts. Again, congratulations moomin x