Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

booking in appt complete.....

so feel more officially pregnant now.

just form filling and b.p taken. I am going to be consultant led this time around so now need to wait for an appt to see him, which should be before 12 weeks. At which I will have my bloods done and dating scan.

yey....getting there slowly now.

Replies

• Options
    yey!! im booking in on the 15th, got my scan on the 24th, im also consultant led and thats who is booking me is and then i have to run to the other side of the hospital for bloods xx how come ur consultant led, sorry im a nosy cow, u can tell me to bugger off x mines due to problems with my uterus and also bmi xx
  • Options
    hi,

im consultant led this time around as I haemoraged after labour last time and then went onto have what they call a secondary haemorage 10 days later. Ended up being rushed back in to hospital.

No reason for why it happened but now apparently there is an increased risk of it occuring again. So just to be on the cautious side i will have the consultant on board from the start.

which is more reassuring to know.

• Options
    I had my booking in last week too, does seem more official now!

I'm classed as high risk this time too so will also be seeing a consultant. Had em c section last time so that's why. X x x