Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nothing from midwife - almost 8wks??

I contacted my docs at 6wks and theyve made me an appointment for 10wks with GP and nurse and i also had to do a preg test. They said they would refer me to midwife but i havent heard anything. If i remember, last time i had app with GP and nurse at 8wks, midwife at 10wks together with bloods and scan at 12wks. Im thinking give it til next wk and if still havent heard anything to call my surgery.

Replies

• Options
    Me too I am 8+6 and not heard anything.......reminds me to chase
  • Options
    Chase them ladies! And keep chasing until you get an appointment image

Chase chase chase! image

Good luck!

BB xx
  • Options
    I had real issues getting a booking in appointment as well! I kept chasing and chasing. I finally got a call yesterday and now have a booking in appointment on Saturday! It was so funny as the first thing she said to me was "I am working out from your 10 weeks is that right, as u should have been seen by now" I was like really I would not gave guessed with the 100 vm I have been leaving!

She said that the wait list here for a booking in appointment is 2 weeks! But they r running an urgent clinic day this Saturday for those that urgently need an appointment.

So I would agree with BB chase chase chase!! X
  • Options
    I have just chased and they gave me one for 8th April when I will be 12+2...my scan is 11th April - seems stupid

8+6
  • Options
    its really annoying isnt it! im 7+3 and want to book my booing appt but where we live there are time slots to ring the midwives to get an appt. its a 45 min slot 3 times a week and u can never get through!!! complete joke!!!

im dying for my scan now!! anyone else?xxxxx nat xxxxx
  • Options
    gosh what a total nightmare xxx ive had my booking in today and i have my 12 week scan next week x it was all so much sooner when i was preg with belle.

i was booked my 8 weeks, scan at 10 and another scan at 12? was told today tho that sept/oct babies are the busiest as they cless them at new yr babies lol xxxx
  • Options
    akaladyk did they give you your scan date when you called or did you already know that? I just would like to know when il get a scan date too. Last time i had already seen doc and nurse by now and had mw app.