Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

cheese

Morning all,

Hope you are all good.

i have devoloped a real dislike for cheese, even writing the word makes me gag a bit. ican eat it melted on pasta but even that I dont enjoy as much as I used to!

Has anyone eles found that the now cant even bare to look at food that they used to love?

Replies

• Options
    I can't stand a lot of food now but the worst has to be curry, the smell, the way it looks yuck, I can't even walk down the isle in the supermarket without wanting to be sick xxx
  • Options
    The sickness is defo worse this time around, i havent been sick just have the feeling that i need to be sick! i couldnt even cook dinner last night hubby had too!
  • Options
    i love cheese nowadays!!!

it turns my stomache knowing i have to eat a whole meal, and i have a3hour period in the middle of the day where i can eat. then i feel sick again.

joys of pregnancy
  • Options
    I went right off of chocolate for a while! Not a bad thing really! And chorizo/italian type sausage. I feel like I want it so make a pasta sauce or something with it in and then once I start eating it I don't want it and give it all to OH.

I've been eating LOADS of spinach though which is v unlike me. I'm a bit obsessed with it actually. I serve it with almost every meal - much to OH's annoyance as he doesn't like it much! Got my blood test results back from booking in appt yesterday and my iron count was really high - so obviously all that spinach is helping as with my last pg my iron was always low and I had to take supplements.

• Options
    I love everything!!! Especially curry!! Pot noodles! And orange and diet lemonade!!! Not really eating as much chocolate as I used too thank god because I think that would tip my weight over the edge!! I don't have an smell aversions either??!! Trying to not eat pot noodles but it's hard!!! Xx
  • Options
    I cant bare the thought or sight of chicken, and after being a coffee adict for years the smell revolts me......

However not much else evades my constant eating.....1/2 stone gain at 9+1 not good!!
  • Options
    im with you on the chicken thing, the texture just puts me right off!! most meat does, have made bolognese and chilli in the last few weeks and not been able to eat it x

have gone off tea completely, used to drink loads of tea, but just like with DS have gone completely off it and now drinking coffee x
  • Options
    This time around I want to eat EVERYTHING! I can quite easily stuff my face and be starving again within an hour lol.

With DD1 I went off tea, coffee and curry, I actually think most things made me sick at last once throughout. DD2 I couldn't stand mince, sausages or bacon, just the thought made me sick, and again tea and coffee.

It feels strange this time wanting to eat everything image xx