Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sickness

I'm 9 weeks now with 2nd baby and my sickness just seems to be getting worse, It's got so bad I think I'm going to ring the doctors, I can't eat or drink anything and just generally feel rubbish, sorry for the little moan xxx

Replies

• Options
    oh no sorry you are feeling so bad I am 7 weeks and 3 days and feel pretty grotty butg not acctually being sick, just cant bare to prepare food so am snacking on crisps and grapes in the day and then hubby cooks when he gets home. Have to force myself to do my 7 month old sons dinner though. Its defo worse this time than when i was carrying my son.

• Options
    I am 9+6 and I swear this week my sickness has gotten worse! So I can sympathise! Fortunately I am able to keep most things down but it is a real struggle, and I am eating very small portions of food across the day and evening x
  • Options
    I'm with you. Sickness def getting worse, being sick 2/3 times a day and nauseous for the rest of it.

Nothing seems to help but I am trying (emphasis on trying) to look at it in a pos way as means that hopeful baby is growing well image

Let us know what docs say! I was thinking of going but didn't think they would've able to do anything, be interesting to see what they say!

Keep your chin up...

BB xx
  • Options
    i to can sympathise, just awful!

i went to the doctors last week and was given some tablets, i am now keeping down most things, but doesnt stop me feeling majorly crap!

apparently it should all be gone by 14 weeks... thats what i am hoping anyway! nothing to show for feeling like this yet, no scan pic and no sizable bumb.... just extra fat!!!

• Options
    The doctor has given me some tablets, I have to take them at night as they seem to knock me out but so far i've managed to have a slice of toast and juice without being sick, yay happy dance xxx
  • Options
    Wow! I didn't think they could give us anything! Awesome, am off to book an appointment image

BB x
  • Options
    I sympathise hun - i havent been sick and am thankful for that but feel sick most of the time and am off of so many foods and cant stand most smells!! I just read that from 8wks for a few weeks sickness can be at its worse so hopefully you only have another couple of weeks and youll start to feel better.
  • Options
    G/C from Due in May, I remember sickness VERY well :cry: I was unlucky as it didn't end until 18 weeks but all I can say is eat when you feel like it and stick to bland stuff because sometimes smells can put you off. Noodles are great!!

On days when I couldn't keep water down I found that Ice lollies (my fave was Vimto!) did the trick at keeping me hydrated and slightly nourished, it was certainly better than nothing! Doctor was very hesitant at prescribing me anything, and I got through it OK, stick with it ladies most sickness finishes around week 13 and it's faboo afterwards I'm loving eating plenty now and everything tastes better image

<3